“Gilliflower supplied beautiful, natural flowers for our wedding, which were perfectly tied in with our relaxed country garden theme”
– Harriet and Jason
- Imagine transporting a country garden or flower filled meadow to your wedding, I can bring an essence of this to your special day through flower filled pots, simple and natural flower bouquets and buttonholes for the wedding party. Using flowers and foliage from the garden where possible, the look is one of rustic simplicity.
- OK, so you have a date and venue booked so let’s get together and start planning! You may have some ideas on how you want your wedding day to take shape and we can work out the thread to feature in decoration and accessories.
- My service can be as comprehensive as you wish, or I can work alongside you for a DIY wedding.
- Once we have a plan in place and agreed costs, it’s time to start to putting ideas together. I can offer a range of items for hire, and search out accessories to save you the stress sourcing them yourself.
- Packages can be put together to suit the venue – from rustic barns, to heritage buildings, or even your own home.
- Working with your venue and caterers we can ensure everything ties in nicely on the day.
- Sorry, I do not do formal arrangements. My flowers are relaxed and free range!
- Finishing touches for the wedding cake with fresh flowers.
Select a picture on this page and then run a slideshow.
“Gill helped us to transform our village hall ‘blank canvas’ into a beautiful and colourful wedding venue”
– Rachel and Adam